Run Run Run


Cardio!!!

This would have to be the most beneficial workout that you could do in my opinion. From my personal experience after I get done running I can feel the burn from my legs all the way up to my arms.

On a good day I will three miles straight trying not to walk the entire time. I always feel extremely exhausted while I am running and after I get done running. But for some reason I always feel like I need to run more kind of like a high from running.

People always talk about getting a running high but I never knew what they were talking about until I started doing it myself.

All you need to start running is a good pair of shoes and either a treadmill or just go run outside. I honestly prefer running outside than running on a treadmill, mostly for the fresh air and the different views instead of staring at a wall the whole run.

Why is cardio so important…

Normally when you run your body sweats a whole lot and gets rid of a bunch of toxic build up in your body.

It also keeps your body from aching all the time if you run on a consistent basis.

A blog that I found that has a lot of good information about running is http://www.runtheline.com/ it has bunch of information on the newest running gear and running tips.

So if you got a good pair of running shoes and the right mind set get up off your ass and go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment