Supplements

Hey there again all you bodybloggers,

Has anyone wanted to get bigger, faster, and stronger just a little bit faster than usual? Well I am here to tell you that there are things out there to make this possible, called supplement. In this blog I am going to describe some of these supplements to you and how they have affected me in the long run.

Vitamins

One supplement that people sometimes overlook when it comes to lifting and putting on some weight and trying to stay healthy is a daily multivitamin. This helps keep the body healthy and keep all the levels of minerals and vitamins that we use sometimes without even knowing up and at the levels that they need to be.  The one that I take every day is a one-a-day for men. I honestly can’t feel any of the effect that it does just that I feel more alert and awake after I take them.

Image result for one a day multivitamins for men

Protein

Something that I have been taking for a while is whey protein. I have always had a problem with gaining weight and my friend suggested that I started to take protein after I lifted. Good protein comes in the form of lean meats such as chicken. But sometimes it’s hard to eat the amount of protein that our body needs immediately after working out.

Image result for whey protein

When I first started taking proteins after I worked out it would sometimes hurt my stomach and would fill me up really fast. It almost made me stop taking it for a while after it made me sick. But I stuck with it and it helped me gain about 10 pound in a few months, this is of course combined with hard work and lifting.

Pre-Workout

One of my favorite things to take before I would out is called C4. After I take this supplement, 20 minutes it feel like I have more focus, tons of energy, and the ability to just concur the world!!! Some supplements are very hard to take because they sometimes don’t mix up as well, but C4 comes in a variety of really good flavors such as watermelon and fruit punch.

Image result for C4 pre workout

One thing about this supplement that I kind of don’t like is I drink too much of it, it will make me real jittery and on edge. But other than that I feel like lift so much more on it than I do when I don’t take it. The cost of it is kind of expensive but if you can afford it I would defiantly recommend you getting some and trying it out. 

Creatine

Creatine is a natural and safe way to regenerate ATP, ATP is the primary energy source in the body when we are working out. Creatine can come in either a powder or pill. The kind that I take is a powder and I am able to mix it in with my protein after my workout. I don’t really feel any after effect after I take it.


Image result for creatine

If you mix a good workout routine with some or all of these supplements I think that will help you get bigger faster and stronger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment