Shredding the Pounds

The main reason why a lot of people work out is because they want to lose weight. I have honestly never had to deal with wanting to lose weight to feel healthy. But I know a lot of people that do go to the gym because they just want to see themselves skinny and they think that will make them happy.

Most exercises that you try to do will help you to lose with. Because with weight loss it’s all about calories!!!

My personal advice would be to write down everything you eat on the days you work out, with the number of calories that is holds.
Then I would look up about how many calories you are burning from the exercises that you choose to do, this way you know exactly how much you are putting in your body and just how much you are taking out.

This website that I found had wrote down exercises and the amount of calories thqt eqch exercise burns if you have time please check it out http://allwomenstalk.com/10-top-exercises-to-lose-weight.


In a few weeks I am going to be talking about supplement and how they can also help when you are trying to burn fat and lose weight, but next time we are going to talk about defining your muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment